Join us in 2019 at Conrad Academy this summer for a unforgettable volleyball camp experience in Orlando,FL. All aspects of the game are covered to help Girls gain confidence and skills before their upcoming season.
Coach Zabala’s extensive playing and coaching experience will give all participants the opportunity to learn from one of the best coaches in Florida. All participants will learn important aspects of the game, such as passing, blocking, and hitting, and are applicable to all levels of play.
- Excellent training facilities
- Coach to players ratio is 1:10
- Training for all skill levels
- Conrad students $150.00 and non Conrad $200.00
- Weekly $75.00
- CAMP DIRECTORJOSE ZABALACoach Zabala recently completed his fourth season as the Head Girls Volleyball Coach at Conrad Academy In his second season(2016) Coach Zabala led the Lady Eagles to their first State Tournament appearance in school history finishing in 2nd place and 2017,2018 State Champions.
- WANDY RIVERA CRUZ
- Coach Wandy plays for FNU as a Libero .She played for Coach Zabala at Conrad
- for three years and was named Defensive Player of the year while winning
- FNU’s first National Championship this year.
This year we are offering a three week Camp that run Monday-Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm daily. Camp is geared towards girls, ages 8-18, of all ability levels.
2019 CAMP DATES
- June 24-28
- July 1,2,3 and 5
- July 8-12
This camp is open to girls, ages 8-18, of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Players will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
- Daily Hours: Monday-Friday,10:00am-2:00pm
- 13 and under 10-12pm and 13 up 12-2pm
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each girl to use during instruction at camp, so they do not need to bring their own.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by age.